Exclusive: A blatant recording of Hannatabs, a 26-year-old transchild molester who was slapped on her wrist last month in a Los Angeles prison after pleading guilty to abusing a 10-year-old girl in 2014, is wrong for her to attack. A little girl who shows that she admits that, but she is fascinated by the light punishment.
She boasted that nothing would happen after pleading guilty to Democratic district attorney George Gascon, and laughed that she didn’t have to go back to jail or register as a sex offender. She also made clear statements about victims who were unsuitable for printing.
“I’m going to plea it, I plead guilty,” Tubbs says in one recording. “They’re going to stick to probation on me, and it’ll be dropped, it’ll be, I don’t need to register, I don’t have to do anything.”
“Do you need to register?” Her father asks another line later in the conversation.
“I don’t have to do anything about it,” Tubbs replies.
“So what are they going to do to you?”
“Nothing,” Tabus replies, and laughs.
Tubbs pleaded guilty to a cold case attack in a women’s toilet at a Denny’s restaurant last month when the suspect was shy at the age of 18 for two weeks and was identified as a man named James Tubbs. .. According to prosecutors, after he was arrested about eight years after the crime, Tabus began to identify him as a female.
She was sentenced to two years in juvenile training because Gascon’s office refused to transfer the case to an adult court, and the first day of a progressive prosecutor banning “children” from being tried as adults. Complied with one of the directives.She was able to serve Only 6 months You do not need to register as a sex offender.
The victim of Tubbs, who was 10 years old at the time of the attack, told Fox News Digital that the treatment of Gascon’s case was “insulting” and “unfair” to her.
“What he did to me, and what he did to me that day, wasn’t scary that a 10-year-old girl had to experience,” she said. “I hope he will be brought to justice as an adult for the crime he committed against me.”
She said light texts were aggressive and hurtful, and “there was no true justice.”
“I’ve heard that my attackers are now passing by her / their pronoun,” she added. “I think it’s unfair to try him as a woman on January 1, 2014, seeing that he obviously didn’t behave like a woman.”
In one of the calls, Tubbs asks the caller to start using the female pronoun.
“So now they’re going to take me with another tranny who saw an incident like me and one tranny like me who has an incident like me,” Tubbs said. say. “So make sure you address me as her when you come to court.”
Then she says she goes to jail and has sex reassignment surgery to enter the women’s facility, and others say, “There are also some b — es.”
Gascon issued a statement on Sunday to address the case.
“Like all responsible offices, we learn as we go, receive feedback from the community, and make the necessary adjustments based on our experience and the complex nature of this work,” he said. “A few cases” added to his prosecutor under his edict that he needed to deny flexibility.
“Specifically, we learned a lot about the need for policy safety valves from the Hannah Tubbs case,” Gascon said.
He also admitted that Tubbs committed other crimes after the 2014 attack. This includes evidence of DNA linking her to Denny’s assault.
“Mr. Tabus has been charged with several charges in other counties after the juvenile delinquency, but has been serviced to show both her past actions and what she clearly needs after her arrest. It never happened, “Gascon said. “After she ruled her in our case, I found her making very nasty remarks about her case, the resolution of her case, and the girl she hurt. “
However, the recording took place in November, and sources told Fox News Digital that the prosecutor was familiar with them.
Last Wednesday, Gascon’s chief Deputy Sharon Wu sent a note to a prosecutor who totally banned the boy from being tried in an adult court.
At the time, Gascon’s office denied that the move was related to the Tabus case, and instead awaited a series of state Supreme Court decisions that prosecutors are expected to send multiple cases back to Los Angeles. Therefore, he said that changes were made.
Then on Friday, in a series of five notes sent to staff, Gascon upheld his other directives and accusations that allowed the boy to be tried in adult court by sentenced to life without parole. Said that an exception could be made that would bring about again. He continues to block his office from seeking the death penalty.
Gascon admitted that “after listening to the community, victims and colleagues” he began to accept that his policy was too strict.