Carbon monoxide poisoning at the hotel; 7 in danger


Reuters

Nine people hospitalized after the incident at a hotel in Ohio

Nine people were sent to a local hospital after reports of loss of consciousness and a burning sensation in their throats from Hampton Inn, Ohio, police said. In a series of phone calls to police in Marysville, Ohio, hotel people initially reported that a two-year-old girl was unconscious in the pool area, and then more people suffered throat burns. Said that another person died. Marysville Police Chief Tony Brooks said. According to Brooks, six people were transferred to Marysville’s hospital, Memorial Health, in a critical situation.