Paul Murdau’s ex-girlfriend detailed in court documents how the Madau family allowed Paul to be swallowed among minors before the deadly boat crashed in 2019.
In an affidavit filed in Hampton County on Thursday, Morgan Dorty explained how ex-boyfriend Paul Murdo drank too much and how Murdo’s parents funded him while he was a minor. He said he offered and allowed him to do so, and said he knew directly about how Dorty had the video to prove it.
The February 2019 boat crash killed 19-year-old Mallory Beach, shining the first harsh spotlight on the Murdo dynasty and causing a civil suit against the Murdo family and Parker convenience stores. It has been more than three years since the proceedings were filed.
Doughty’s submission was made the day before Friday’s hearing in Lexington County regarding the boat crash, and the imprisoned patriarch Alex Murdaugh’s lawyer said:TrusteeManages and investigates Murdo’s finances. Alex Murdo has been imprisoned awaiting trial for stealing $ 8.4 million in the property of his client and his colleagues.
The boat crash lawsuit accuses Murdau of negligently allowing Paul Murdau to drink before the boat crashes and Parker’s use of his brother’s ID to buy beer.
But since then, 22-year-old Paul and 52-year-old Maggie were found shot dead on June 7, 2021 at the family property “Mosel” in Colleton County. Their unsolved murders have broken down all aspects of Murdo’s life by police, prosecutors, the media, and the general public.
Doughty’s filing further reveals the actions that led to the fatal boat crash that first scrutinized Murdaugh’s family name.
Video showing Drunk Madau
Alex Murdo’s son, Paul Murdo, is aware of the fact that, according to Dorty’s affidavit, he “drinks alcohol almost every day and drinks regularly until he gets very drunk.”
According to the affidavit, Madau drank regularly in front of his family until he got drunk. According to the document, he drove a car or boat while under his influence, and Madau’s parents gave him money to buy alcohol.
In the affidavit, Doughty lists 22 videos taken by Paul Murdaugh before the family-drunk or family-enabled boat crash and screenshots of those videos. ..
▪ ▪ In a video shot on July 4, 2018, Doughty administers a shot to Murdaugh’s father, Alex Murdaugh. She said Paul Murdo was on a boat and was terribly drunk.
▪ ▪ In a video shot on December 31, 2018, Paul Murdo was intoxicated with the alcohol provided by his father’s affidavit. “Paul drove Alex’s truck with Alex’s knowledge and wrecked one of Paul’s friends BMW. Alex paid cash to repair the car after the collision,” the document said. ing.
▪ ▪ In a video shot in December 2017, Paul Murdo was intoxicated by Moselle and bought from alcohol using his brother’s ID, “with the knowledge of his parents,” Dorty said. “Paul was so drunk and behaving crazy that Paul’s mother came to pick us up that night,” the document said.
▪ ▪ According to the affidavit, in a video shot in Arizona in 2017, Paul Murdo’s brother “Buster” wrestles with Alex’s friend, lawyer Corey Fleming. Fleming has since faced prosecution in Madau’s story and provided Paul with alcohol that night, the document said.
▪ ▪ “Alex provided a barrel of beer to many minors” A dateless video of a party at Moselle. Buster saw his brother drunk.
▪ ▪ Video taken at a boathouse restaurant on Hilton Head Island. Paul used his brother’s ID to buy alcohol, and Buster used his passport. “Paul’s parents were there and knew and paid for alcohol,” said his affidavit.
▪ ▪ The last two videos, the document states, are from a 2018 wedding where Paul was drunk and his parents were there and knew his condition. “Alex and Maggie argued that on their way home that night, Alex also took painkillers and became aggressive. Alex took an aggressive action and dropped him home on his way home. “
The actions detailed in the legal documents are consistent with the photographs revealed by Paul Murdo. When he was taken to the hospital After the crash of the boat that killed the beach on February 24, 2019. Earlier in the IslandPacket & Beauty Gazette newspaper, he appeared to be warlike, unruly, and drunk.
The reason why such behavior is important now is due to the police way. Deviated from normal practice When investigating the crime of boating under the influence and how Paul Murdo’s father Alex attempted to interfere. Police investigationThe previous report was revealed.
His actions prompted community speculation that powerful families were trying to use their influence to cover up Paul Murdo’s actions.
Paul Murdaugh came from a long line of lawyers. Most of them managed the public prosecutor’s office of the 14th judicial circuit in five counties. His father, Alex, was a former partner of the Hampton Law Firm, initiated by his great-grandfather, and was the subject of a proceeding filed by the Beach family after the crash.
Paul Murdo’s actions are said to have continued after his indictment while his family was fighting a lawsuit in the beach. Then Paul Murdo was killed. It is unclear how his previous actions fit into his murder. Police have not announced suspects or motives.
Alex Murdo is labeled as a person interested in killing Paul and Maggie. Since then, the patriarch has been subject to dozens of proceedings and criminal accusations, including financial misconduct.
However, according to the latest affidavit, it can all be traced back to boats and family drinks that allowed the outbreak of heavy drinking.