Officially charged with a man who killed an Indiana woman and three children


Fort Wayne, Indiana (AP) — Man accused in Killing a woman and three young children in a home in northeastern Indiana On Tuesday, he was formally charged with four murder charges.

Allen County prosecutors have charged Cohen B. Huntsbaron, 21, who has been detained for preliminary murder since his arrest on June 2. He remained imprisoned on Tuesday without bail.

Online court records do not reflect Hunts Baron’s upcoming court hearings, and there is no list of lawyers who can speak on his behalf.

The body of Sara Nicole Zent (26 years old). Her son, Carter Matthew Zent, ​​5 years old. Ashton Duwayne Zent, ​​3 years old. And his daughter, Aubrey Christine Zent, ​​2, were found at Fort Wayne’s home on June 2.

After finding the body, men and women who became worried about their families called 911. The couple shouted as the police approached the house. According to court records, they are dead.

A police spokesman said police officers found a “horrifying” sight in the house.

All four died of stab wounds and Zent was strangled, Said a coroner in Allen County.

Police said last week that witnesses believed that Hunts Baron, who said he was Zent’s boyfriend, had killed his family early Wednesday morning and left him on a pickup truck he stole from his neighbor.

He was arrested hours later in a Lafayette apartment complex more than 100 miles (160 km) from the murder scene.

Posted on