Tucker Carlson supports truck drivers and sells shirts that play under their own name. Former Fox correspondent says it’s another way to profit from protests.


ucker Carlson will speak at Mathias Corvinus Collegium (MCC) Feszt on August 7, 2021 in Esztergom, Hungary.

Fox News host Tucker CarlsonJanos Kummer / Getty Images

  • Fox News hosts praised Canadian truck drivers for protesting orders against the vaccine.

  • Host Tucker Carlson sells shirts to help truck drivers play under their name.

  • Former Fox News correspondent said CNN It’s a way to make more money and it’s also “madness”.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson Shirt sales Help the truck driver protest the vaccination obligations and play in his own name.

Carlson’s shirt has the phrase “I❤️Truckers” with r and s inserted in the name. His website has a shirt for $ 35.

January 29th, Canadian truck driver started Protesting cross-border COVID-19 Mandatory vaccines in Ottawa.

Insiders were previously protested by Diane Deans, chairman of the Ottawa Police Commission. “National riots.“Ottawa was also declared a state of emergency, and on Saturday police began to wipe out previous protesters. Block the bridge At the US-Canada border for the last 5 days.

Protesters are a minority of Canadian truck drivers, as almost 90% are already vaccinated. Insider reported earlier.

Protests are gaining support from the former US President Donald Trump When My Pillow CEO Michael Lindell. Several Fox News hosts also praised the protest, New York Times report.

Former Fox correspondent Carl Cameron said CNN’s Pamela Brown Carlson’s selling shirts is a way for him to profit from protests. “It’s really weird,” Cameron said.

Cameron called Fox News’ support for truck driver protests “hypocritical” 90% of employees are vaccinated The remaining 10% are tested daily for COVID-19.

“I think it’s a great deal of hypocrisy that the hosts of these opinions are rooting for these truck drivers, who are doing considerable financial damage to Canada and the United States. , They are already mostly vaccinated, “Cameron said. .. “So there is a tremendous amount of hypocrisy, and it comes down to one thing, they want to have more eyeballs to get them more money. Money and power give them more right-wing cables. It moves. “

Cameron told CNN that Fox News is currently “choosing a neighboring country,” suggesting that these protests will occur in the United States, which is “the kind of thing that could incite violence.”

He added that network hosts are imposing false and disinformation that can harm people in the United States and Canada, calling it “madness.”

Fox News did not immediately respond to Insider’s request for comment.

Read the original article Business insider

Posted on